Close

Needing Advise

Hello
i was recently in Sweden  as in this summer, and it was the gothia cup. and i stayed there for about 14 days, and i think i only used to sleep about 3 hours a day when i was there, the country was so beautiful i wanted to see as much as i can out of it.
i know when i was there i asked around about the possibilities of moving there and working and i got good positive feed backs.

here in my home town Alexandria Egypt
i work as the head fitness coach for all youth football teams in Alexandria Sporting club
and i work as a gym instructor and personal trainer in Alexandria sporting club also.
also i own my own super Market and other stuff.

the problem for me here is that life is starting to be more like rewind tape, witch makes it so boring.
I loved Sweden because it was beautiful, i always loved the Mix between Nature and city and Gothenburg was amazing.
i loved the system and the fact that everyone was working there and the city was beautiful and peaceful and ever since i came back i wanted to move there.

so i kind need advise because next month i finally finish my exercise therapy exam and after it i will attempt to make contact, looking for a job.
i will be searching a job in my main carrier witch is sports, as gym instructor/personal trainer.

so if possible i need some advise, on what i need to do or whom should i contact for such a thing  etc.
thanks for reading my post
awaiting your kind replay

Expatriate health insurance in Gothenburg

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Gothenburg

Moving to Gothenburg

Find tips from professionals about moving to Gothenburg

Travel insurance in Gothenburg

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Gothenburg

Flights to Gothenburg

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Gothenburg