Close

Becoming a expat

Hi Priscilla

I am 51 years old and living in Johannesburg, South Africa.  My ex and my son moved to New Zealand in 2014 to better my son's education as education in South Africa are not sufficient enough.  After a year of her moving there she informed me that she had met somebody else, which left me all alone and without any further commitments in South Africa.

I have a diploma in Food Technology, and have Restaurant Manager experience for more than 20 years now. 

I would ideally like to work in any city in Tanzania where there is a South African expat community.
A friend of mine years ago, worked at the ABI  ( Coco Cola ) plant in Tanzania which had its own mess and canteen and something to that effect would be perfect for me.

I do not have anything keeping me in South Africa at the moment, so I can move anytime I would like.

I hope this is enough information for you, if there is anything else you need, you welcome to ask and I will reply.

Regards
Pierre

Expatriate health insurance in Tanzania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Tanzania

Moving to Tanzania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Tanzania

Travel insurance in Tanzania

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Tanzania

Flights to Tanzania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Tanzania