American Psychologist move to Italy


I am currently in a PsyD program in the United States.  I am interested in moving to Italy (temporary or permanent) in the future and was wondering if my degree would be recognized in Italy.  I am wondering what the process is if I were to use my American PsyD to practice in Italy and if I would have to be fluent in Italian to do so.  I know it makes sense to be fluent, but is it a requirement?

I don't know much about this process and am just looking for advice!


New topic