Close

Rock Band to jam on the weekends/occasionally gig

Hi there
I've just moved to Malaysia from Singapore on an assignment. I used to play lead guitar in my band in Singapore (facebook.com/TheMugShotsBand/) and am looking start something similar in KL as I miss jamming and gigging.

Genre is Rock, which can be stretched from Popish to Metalish. Just looking for folks to jam with on the weekends and perhaps the occasional gig. Bands that come to mind are GNR, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, Queen, Nirvana, Metallica but the list is by no mains exhaustive and can be stretched to include covers of contemporary music. I do have  original music penned down as well.

If you are a drummer/bassist/vocalist/keyboardist/even guitarist and interested to figure something out, watsapp me at xxx. From a location standpoint, I'm thinking around the Mont Kiara area

Skills level wise, I'd say, not beginner for sure but you needn't be professional either.

Just to describe my skill level, I have been playing guitar for 11 years and the most 'technically advanced' pieces I'd do reasonable justice to are the Hotel California and Sweet Child solos

thanks,
Utkarsh

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Utkarsh,

Welcome on board  :)

an advert in the Artists, musicians in Kuala Lumpur section of the website will surely get you some offers.

all the best,
Bhavna

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur