Hepa B Reactive. Can i get visa to stay with my husband there?

Hi to all ..

My husband was Arab national and he wanted to take me there and stay with him in Jeddah ... but I am hepa b reactive I found it last 2014 ... hepa b reactive is can passed in medical or I can get iqama in Jeddah  which is I'm not seeing a job there just my husband want me to stay at house...

Hopefully someone can answer my questions.. really I'm worried about it..  thanks

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines