Close

Chelsea

Hello All,

My name is Chelsea and I was born and raised in the US. I have visited multiple countries on family vacation when I was younger and always dreamed of living abroad one day. After our visit to Scotland I knew that's where I wanted to return to more than any of the others! The people, the sights,  and the atmosphere are all what drawl me back to Scotland. I had initially wanted to live in Edinburgh but as I have done more research Aberdeen looks even more appealing. But to be honest as long as I get to Scotland or anywhere else in the UK for that matter I would be happy!! :)
       I honestly need all the helpful tips I can get, I find it seems a little daunting with all the requirements and VISA approvals and such. I need to find work over there in order to ensure my daughter and I live comfortably and are able to get the most out of our experience. I currently works as a Title Closer (Which means I research and prepare all the documentation  needed to give clear title for purchasing a house. And then I conduct the closings and fund the purchases. My job- in a nutshell to give you an example of my work experience among others) in a Real Estate office and have other experience working in Fraud Management for other financial institutions. I also have a background in working in Special Education and I am fluent in Sign Language.
    If anyone has some friendly advice, leads, or connections please feel free to reach out. I am open to all the help I can get.  :)

Thank you in advance!!
- Chelsea

Expatriate health insurance in Scotland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Scotland

Moving to Scotland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Scotland

Travel insurance in Scotland

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Scotland

Flights to Scotland

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Scotland