I will come to Philippines!

hey
i will come to philippines for my IT company
we make mobile apps, websites and develop softwares for asia-pacific countries(mostly indonesia, singapore and china)

i need content creators for websites and office assistants for general stuffs, if you interest and graduated from college, please send message me

and i really wanna have new friends in this countr... preferably from Manila but other cities can be too

Hey, welcome here in the Philippines!

I'm currently working in a start up tech company based in Silicon Valley, and working remotely here in Manila. Can you tell me more about what you need? And also, I could help you get around here in the country. You may contact me thru: [email protected]

Cheers,
Joco

Welcome in advance here in the Philippines. I hope you have a great time here. :)

Hi

If you need service like rental or transfer let me know, we have a travel agency and we are top rated in TripAdvisor. we also offered Packages Tour.

Thank You

Cloue Araneta

thanks
i think to rent a flat, can you help me for this?

Where in Manila will you be assigned?

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promoting business on the forum not allowed.

I can also help you with the team for your IT business.

makati city

give me your face with private message, we can contact ...  thanks)

I already change my picture. I have private message you.

friendlypropertyfinder wrote:

***:)

friendly

Welcome aboard and we hope to see your business advertisement and contact details in our business section.
If you wish to contact a member with personal information, please do so via a personal message only.

Personal information and advertising for services is not allowed on the forum.

Best wishes,

TeeJay

I see.I am just new to this site. Please disregard my message if it is not permitted. My apologies.

friendlypropertyfinder wrote:

I see.I am just new to this site. Please disregard my message if it is not permitted. My apologies.

No problem!  This link takes you to the forums code of conduct and should help clear things up.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=191087

Regards,

TeeJay

Hello welcome!

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you still need assistance in this matter? Maybe I could refer you the broker who found us our unit. :)

time will show to me=) .. but we can have contact, please write me from private message

Welcome to the Philippines! Hope you are enjoying your stay!:)