I wish to enter into the usa under the U visa status

I have a home in Arizona.
currently on a b1/b2
Sadly I was on the receiving end of a serious felony.
I would like to apply for my U visa status and have left the supplement B with head of the Maricopa District Attorneys office.
I understand that without this being signed I cant actually apply for the U visa.
the attorneys office, local judge and county sheriffs department seem nervous about signing the paper.

having read the documents supplied by me from homeland security. I fit within the categories and status. but yet the options of people prepared to certify that I was a victim is dwindling.

why wont they sign. they are not committed to any legal problems. 
and the final decision is up to immigration.
the crime happened. I have given information to the authorities. I am still helping bringing the guy to justice.

its nerve racking

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy stress-free travel to the USA