Close

From South Carolina with a 4 yo daughter. Thoughts about Bouazza Area?

Hello from South Carolina.  My husband is currently in Casablanca working with Jacobs and 99% sure my daughter and I will be coming to live in the next few months.  I'm sure all this is listed some where in the forum but any guidance would be helpful. 

This will be our first move for me out of my hometown.  Scary but exciting!!! Our daughter is 4 and currently in a preschool.  I have seen the American School George Washington Academy, any thoughts?  She is involved in dance and gymnastics.  Please tell me there are classes for these, she will be heart broken if she can't continue.  What other activities are there for children to get involved in?

My husband is interested in dar Bouazza area.  Thoughts?

Would need any info on doctors, pediatrican, dentist and pediatric dentist. 

Thank you for your time and hope we can meet up once we relocate!!

awickman wrote:

Hello from South Carolina.  My husband is currently in Casablanca working with Jacobs and 99% sure my daughter and I will be coming to live in the next few months.  I'm sure all this is listed some where in the forum but any guidance would be helpful. 

This will be our first move for me out of my hometown.  Scary but exciting!!! Our daughter is 4 and currently in a preschool.  I have seen the American School George Washington Academy, any thoughts?  She is involved in dance and gymnastics.  Please tell me there are classes for these, she will be heart broken if she can't continue.  What other activities are there for children to get involved in?

My husband is interested in dar Bouazza area.  Thoughts?

Would need any info on doctors, pediatrican, dentist and pediatric dentist. 

Thank you for your time and hope we can meet up once we relocate!!

Hi from Casablanca and welcome to Morocco!! Nothing to be scary about, it's all exciting. I'm sure your husband likes his new adventure already:)
As of your daughter's education, there are 2 american institutions: Casablanca American School and George Washington Academy and they are both excellent.
If she is involved in Dance, she can go to Casablanca music conservatory or just get a membership to some well-known gym clubs in the city. They have very interesing programs including all possible choreographies:)
Dar Bouazza is a nice spot, less noisy than the city and close to the beach. However, traffic can be a major problem sometimes. If your husband works in the city, he should expect at least 45 minutes drive to get there.
As of health issues, I think you should have people refer you to doctors and pediatrician... This is the best way to go. Do not hesitate to request any information about that, we would be very happy to help.
Best of luck

Questions and answers about Casablanca

Ask your question
nadiamee
Any meetups in Casa for english speakers
By nadiamee
Khadies
vaccinations for babies
By Khadies
louies27
Im looking for a job desperately!
By louies27
ADNANE RAKEHI
I m looking for a job in casa
By ADNANE RAKEHI
Lucymadison17
Best French teacher in Casablanca !
By Lucymadison17
JackRS1
Classic Car Rental in Casablanca
By JackRS1

Expatriate health insurance in Casablanca

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Casablanca

Moving to Casablanca

Find tips from professionals about moving to Casablanca

Travel insurance in Casablanca

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Casablanca

Flights to Casablanca

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Casablanca