Non-Saudi university student looking for part-time jobs

I am a non-Saudi medical student in Riyadh. I was looking for some part time job opportunities. I do not have a lot of free time on my hands, thanks to med school. But I see myself as a very talented and highly committed person. I hold several important positions in my university student association (one requires me to communicate with researchers in the US, UK, Canada and Europe). I have a native English proficiency, and finished high school with AAA grades in my Cambridge A-levels (Biology, Chemistry and Physics). So writing, proofreading and offering tuitions are services I could consider offering.

I also have solid experience in graphic-designing and photography. I can design logos, posters, brochures, flyers, etc. I'm very comfortable with Photoshop and Illustrator. Creativity is my strength and I have the ability to create thoughtful designs from simple elements.I also have a valid driving license and a car, which means I can provide pick up and drop/delivery services.

As you can see, there's a lot I can do. But I just don't seem to find the right opportunities. I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me out and share your thoughts and ideas!

Thank youuuuu :)

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Translation services
By eveningstar
By Racso123
PNU latest blow
By crystalbristol
Termination problem
By Ligaya11s

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh