Close

Non-Saudi university student looking for part-time jobs

Hi!

I am a non-Saudi medical student in Riyadh. I was looking for some part time job opportunities. I do not have a lot of free time on my hands, thanks to med school. But I see myself as a very talented and highly committed person. I hold several important positions in my university student association (one requires me to communicate with researchers in the US, UK, Canada and Europe). I have a native English proficiency, and finished high school with AAA grades in my Cambridge A-levels (Biology, Chemistry and Physics). So writing, proofreading and offering tuitions are services I could consider offering.

I also have solid experience in graphic-designing and photography. I can design logos, posters, brochures, flyers, etc. I'm very comfortable with Photoshop and Illustrator. Creativity is my strength and I have the ability to create thoughtful designs from simple elements.I also have a valid driving license and a car, which means I can provide pick up and drop/delivery services.

As you can see, there's a lot I can do. But I just don't seem to find the right opportunities. I'd really appreciate if you guys could help me out and share your thoughts and ideas!

Thank youuuuu :)

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh