Close

Accomodation in Mexico City until February 2017

hi !
My name is Anthony, i'm a 20 years old student from belgium, i'm studying international trade, and as a part of my studies, i have to do an internship of 15 weeks in Mexico city which will start on the 1st of february 2017.
So i'm looking for an accommodation to cover this internship period. rather in, or near the Polanco III and IV , i'm responsible clean and open to any offers.
Best regards
Anthony

Bonjour je m'appelle Anthony, j'ai 20 ans, je suis belge et etudiant en commerce extérieur. Dans le cadre de mes etudes je dois effectuer un stage de 15 semaines à Mexico city qui débutera le 1er février 2017.
Je recherche donc un logement pour couvrir cette période de semaines, de préférence dans, ou non loin du Polanco III  ou IV.
je suis réponsable, propre et ouvert à toutes propositions.

Bien à vous
Anthony

Hello Anthony and welcome on board Expat.com :cheers:

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Anglophone version of the Mexico City Forum since you initially posted in the francophone version of the Forum du Mexique.

To find an accommodation, I invite you to drop an advert in the Housing in Mexico City section of the site

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Expatriate health insurance in Mexico City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mexico City

Moving to Mexico

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mexico

Travel insurance in Mexico City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mexico

Flights to Mexico

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mexico