Close

Looking for English speaking friends to hang out with in Fes

Hey all! I'm 22 years old, from Seattle WA and currently studying Darija here in Fes for the next 3-8 months. I'm living with a host family and participating in a program but as I am the only student I'm finding it hard to meet other English speaking people. I'm wary of just approaching people on the street because street harassment has turned out to be a huge issue for me here in Fes to the point where I'm honestly scared to walk around much alone.
It would be great to just meet some other expats and make some friends, living in Fes is a huge change for me and hasn't been a very easy adjustment -- I'm sure meeting some people who can relate will really help!
So let me know if you want to meet up somewhere and get a coffee or go for a run/walk/get some exercise (something else I've had trouble navigating here in Fes!) and just hang out. I've been planning on going to Cafe Clock as it isn't far from my homestay and it would be cool to meet some other expats.
Cheers!

Hi Edray, How you getting on with your learning? I admire the idea of going  abroad just for learning a lanuage or culture.  Let me know if you have free time for a drink ?

Questions and answers about Fes

Ask your question
unamorenaintransit
Looking to organise a Meet-Up in Fes - anyone interested?
By unamorenaintransit
Honey Gina
Is it easy to find job as teacher or as nurse ?
By Honey Gina
nadiamee
Mahbooba
Afghan lady is Looking for a job in Fes
By Mahbooba
fesmorocco
Any English speaking friends in Fes?
By fesmorocco
Ayoush

Expatriate health insurance in Fes

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Fes

Moving to Fes