How i can get residence visa/can my father hold me under his kafalat ?

Assalamo alaikum sir,i just need an info.My parents are on permanent visa( residence visa)but i am on visit visa i could not get family visa because my age is 26 .i m kindly tell me how i can get residence visa or how my father can hold me under his kafalat .now i cannot go back to my home country because no close relative is living there and being a girl it is very difficult for me to live alone kindly tell me the procedure ?

New topic
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)