Close

HELP!! Where to get a new couch???

I did a search and didn't find anything on this topic...

Ok, so when we moved here, the Liverpool at La Isla had a nice furniture section and we purchased our living room and dining room furniture there. The couch is nice and big, but now, having used it for a couple of years, we really need to get a new one. Well, the Liverpool in which we purchased our furniture remodeled and removed the furniture section. Bummer!

So we are now on the hunt to replace our sofa and I am not having much luck. The few stores we have found have furniture that is way too small! It seems more appropriate for a very small apartment, or folks who are small.

Does anyone know of any stores in the area (even further south) where there might be a selection of normal size living room furniture?  We are NOT interested in wicker, or large wood slabbed styles. We simply want a nice big, comfortable couch. We have a good amount of space, so the bigger the better.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

I am attaching a picture of our present couch. We love the style, but don't love the cushions. Another option would be to have the couch completely re-padded and upholstered so if you have any ideas in that direction, that could help too. Well NO, I cannot figure out how to attach the photo. You can private message me if you want to see the pic.