HELP!! Where to get a new couch???

I did a search and didn't find anything on this topic...

Ok, so when we moved here, the Liverpool at La Isla had a nice furniture section and we purchased our living room and dining room furniture there. The couch is nice and big, but now, having used it for a couple of years, we really need to get a new one. Well, the Liverpool in which we purchased our furniture remodeled and removed the furniture section. Bummer!

So we are now on the hunt to replace our sofa and I am not having much luck. The few stores we have found have furniture that is way too small! It seems more appropriate for a very small apartment, or folks who are small.

Does anyone know of any stores in the area (even further south) where there might be a selection of normal size living room furniture?  We are NOT interested in wicker, or large wood slabbed styles. We simply want a nice big, comfortable couch. We have a good amount of space, so the bigger the better.

Thank you all in advance for your help!

I am attaching a picture of our present couch. We love the style, but don't love the cushions. Another option would be to have the couch completely re-padded and upholstered so if you have any ideas in that direction, that could help too. Well NO, I cannot figure out how to attach the photo. You can private message me if you want to see the pic.

Questions and answers about Cancun

Ask your question
Driving from Texas to Cancun
By shoule
Moving from Texas to Cancun
Anyone in Cancun !?
By Veronik01
nice and safe area of Cancun for $1,000 USD a month
By FredtheBiped

Expatriate health insurance in Cancun

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cancun

Moving to Cancun