Close

Hi Christian

Hello I am Felix living Germany and I am interested in Christian living in Germany

It is not clear from your post whether you are looking for somebody called Christian (a common German name) or information about the Christian religion.
Please also explain what exactly you want to know and why - then we can help you better.

beppi :

It is not clear from your post whether you are looking for somebody called Christian (a common German name) or information about the Christian religion.
Please also explain what exactly you want to know and why - then we can help you better.

By looking at his profile, it seems clear he is referring to a religious lifestyle, not a person :)

Romaniac

Relationship with God in Germany.

Felix57 :

Relationship with God in Germany.

No dating is allowed on the forums. :D

More seriously, perhaps just wandering into the nearest church will get you started.

I spent most of my life in Germany and have never met him. Maybe you better search in Rome, or Jerusalem - or maybe Mecca?

Thanks  :heart: Born again Church. I LOVE JESUS CHRIST, TO DEATH. And I was looking for some born again Christian to Chat with on the word of Jesus.

I have seen many Jesuses in Germany - almost every church has one or several hanging around somewhere. But chatting just about the word of Jesus would be a bit boring, in my opinion. Why not chat about sex, drugs and Rock'nRoll instead?

But seriously: Germany is now such an agnostic (and cynical) nation, with churches empty and closing and most religious people being recently immigrated Muslims, that your search might be a difficult one. Check your town's yellow pages for suitable Christian denominations or churches in your area.

If you want to meet people from your local Christian communities then go and contact them. There are churches all over - what should be the difficulty to find them? In addition one can do a search on Google or there are lots of groups that stand in the street giving out information.

Thanks to all of you, for answer. I speak Blessing and Jesus love you all. Once and again I say Thanks.

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany