Invitation letter for visa to Philippines

Hi guys , I am from Egypt and I am planning to travel the Philippines after a month or two to see my girlfriend for a month .i wanna know how I can make an invitation letter to let me get the visa to travel to her ...and i wanna know how she can make it for me in details please it's so important

Why not just apply for a tourist visa through the many  tourism agencies?, am sure that will be faster and more convenient as you are just planning on visiting your girlfriend for a month. They could easily get your the tourist visa for 30 days i guess without the hassle of getting an invitation.

But about the invitation letter, your girlfriend will be the one to write it and she must state the length of your stay with her in Philippines,  Where you did be staying ( Hotel or at your girlfriends House) , the purpose of your visit and i think the question of who will be financing the visit ( you or your girlfriend).

Filpina financing.  Impossible

well . I was wanna do that about applying for a tourist visa there but the point here I am still a college student but  to  be honest I don't know if that could be a problem or not because I didn't try to ask about it .
About the invitation letter while yeah that's right, all the info you said was right and i was knowing it but I was wanna know how she can send it to me , like what is the process and how long it would take because I am decided to travel to her next summer .

thank you so much for your help

Well if you have not asked i did suggest you do well to find out from any tourist company you see in Cairo and am pretty sure you being in college will not be of any problem that is as long as you are 18 and above and can travel on your own.

Not that sure.. but i think she has to send you the letter and you would have to attach the letter to your application when applying for the visa from the Philippine Consulate or Embassy in Cairo.

Thank you so much

Hello karimkama,

So i found a trend here on Expat.com
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 58&p=2

if you have not yet read this forum, i think you should take time and go through, very useful information there regarding your matter of subject.

Hi,
Invitation letter is not an immigration  request at Manila Airport. She actually don't need any letter. The flight ticket back / for is the only requirement and she will get a stamp with 30 days. That's all

Baleze wrote:

Hi,
Invitation letter is not an immigration  request at Manila Airport. She actually don't need any letter. The flight ticket back / for is the only requirement and she will get a stamp with 30 days. That's all

He needs a visa to enter the country.