Searching an apartment/house for rent in Montalto di Castro, Lazio

Hello! :)

I am Clara and currently living in Austria, my italian isnt very good for now, but i definitely make great progress and try my best to get fluent very soon.

So why am i here? I am searching for a cheap place to live with a rent from 350 to 400 Euro in one month in Montalto di Castro, preferably Pescia Romana. I really dont have high standards and i dont mind if the room/s are small.
I used to search through several italian sites but all i could find in this price range for this region were about three examples, i messaged them but after 5 days i still couldnt get a reply, while one told me that the apartment i had in mind was already taken and he just forgot to remove it from the site. I looked on this site again after these days and it is still not removed from any site he put it up, so i start to think that he just doesnt want to give his apartment away to foreigners?
I will be there again in about a month and until this date i have to set an appointment somehow, if this is possible.
I am not even sure if this is the right Forum to ask, but i really need help in this and if there is anyone here who might happen to know something which could help me, it is greatly appreciated! ^.-

Thank you so much! :)

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Rental agent/agency
By italyinmyfuture
Accommodation in Rome
By jselasi
Looking For An Apartment
By hockson
joe mawuli
Looking for job and accommodation
By joe mawuli
Can i rent a house with Italian Carta Identitta?
By yk123401

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Italy

Flights to Italy

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Italy