Close

Blue Card

Hi Everyone...
I have applied for EU Blue Card... My Education qualifications are already approved by EU Blue Card Network (BCN)... Now BCN is asking for a Contract issued by EU based Company or Organization. I have overall 6+ experience as a Quantity Surveyor (QS).
I want to get a contract from an EU based Construction / Consultancy company.
Any advice?
Thanks In Advance

Hallo allerseits...
Ich habe für die EU-Blue Card ... Meine Ausbildung Qualifikationen angewendet werden bereits von der EU Blue Card Network (BCN) genehmigt ... Jetzt BCN ist für einen Vertrag zu fragen von der EU ansässigen Unternehmen oder einer Organisation ausgegeben. Ich habe insgesamt 6+ Erfahrung als Quantity Surveyor (QS).
Ich möchte einen Vertrag aus einem EU-basierte Bau / Beratungsunternehmen zu erhalten.
Irgendein Rat?
Danke im Voraus

If you would like more German speakers to read this you can post in the German section by clicking the flag at the top right of this page.

Fred :

If you would like more German speakers to read this you can post in the German section by clicking the flag at the top right of this page.

You sure about that Fred? :lol:

Are there anyone working in construction company in Europe?

So you want an employment contract with a German company?
Well, then you must apply for suitable jobs in your industry until you are successfull.
Or what exactly is your question?

Yes... I need only contract with a company...

Have you already applied at suitable employers? Or at least figured out who they are?

romaniac :
Fred :

You sure about that Fred? :lol:

No, I place 1% of the blame on lack of sleep and too much work for my error.

I place 99% of the blame of the site's admin for not being German or committed European enough to include Dutch, German, Greek, and Swedish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Slovak, and Slovene / Slovenian.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :D

Yes beppi... I applies for two three vacancies... But didn't get positive reply yet.... keep hoping & applying...

If someone knows any "Quantity Surveying" opportunities in EU, please let me know...

Thanks...

I think people here can give advice to specific questions but they can hardly find you a job. You know better what your skills and qualifications are and (should) know what companies might come in question. If not there is a thing called Google... If someone her just happens to know a job  for you fine, but one can hardly expect this.

Expatriate health insurance in Berlin

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Berlin

Moving to Berlin

Find tips from professionals about moving to Berlin

Travel insurance in Berlin

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Berlin

Flights to Berlin

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Berlin