Master of Arts in USA

Hi, I am Italian and I have a BA in Foreign Languages: english, french and german. Do you know if there is any MA for those,having my same degree? I really would like to come to the US and attend an University there. Thank you in advance!
Have a good day,
Thomas ;)

Try googling "master of arts in foreign languages".  I think you'll find plenty of options.

Romaniac Experts Team

New topic