Looking for new Friends.

I am Malaysian who know how to speak English, Malay, Chinese and Japanese (a little bit). Would like to meet new friends in KL. Please tell me about your country, as I hope I will travel all around the world in next few years. And do PM me if you are expat in KL and need help, i will always show my kindness to you.

I am from Pakistan.will you contact?

Hi blueworm! Good day!  Nice to hear that you have so much interest in travelling around.. Try Philippines if you haven't here yet :)  anyway I'm also much looking for travelling but of course I should have to have lots of money to do that.  I will start in August to look my luck there at Kuala Lumpur.  Anyway if you knew a job that suits on my computer skills. Please let me know.  If you do have questions about Philippines I will try to help you definitely

God bless!

I am travelling to KL from 27th June'16 to 1st July'16. Would like to meet people in KL.

Hi I'm MIGZ, Are you still here in K.L if you need my assistance you can Count on me... anytime..

Questions and answers about Kuala Lumpur

Ask your question
Mamta Joshi
Wooden queen size double bed
By Mamta Joshi
Renting without employment possible?
By aawun
Looking for Spanish classes
By ZaiRain28
Looking urgently for a part-time job!
By Guest

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur