Close

visa expiry

as iam in family joining visa and my visa get expire this month28th..as my spouse,who is employed here leave oman and goinhg back to home country.i want to know that is there is any grace period of one month after visa expires  and without renewing my visa can i get exited from here?need guidance plz...

jinishpm :

as iam in family joining visa and my visa get expire this month28th..as my spouse,who is employed here leave oman and goinhg back to home country.i want to know that is there is any grace period of one month after visa expires  and without renewing my visa can i get exited from here?need guidance plz...

Your question is kinda confusing. If your spouse is quiting the job and you're on his / her family joining and your visa is also expiring in another 10 days, then you all have to exit the country. If you extend your stay more than the visa expiry date,  you'll be liable to pay penalty while exiting Oman. That penalty increases everyday after your visa expiry.

Trust this would clear.

Expatriate health insurance in Oman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Oman

Moving to Oman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Oman

International Wealth Management in Oman

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Oman

Travel insurance in Oman

Enjoy stress-free travel to Oman

Flights to Oman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Oman