Close

Where to find a part-time home cook in Ho Chi Minh City?

Hi everyone!

Any tips on where to find a part-time home cook? I've contacted the local culinary schools but received no replies :(

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks
-A

Hello mr. tropicana and welcome to Expat.com :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the Personal and household services job offers in Ho Chi Minh City section of the site to increase your chances to find a part time cook.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Is it you need everyday?or just only a few hours thank you.

Which district are u living? Which day should cook come to do her job?

Once a week for a few hours.. Private message me your e-mail and I'll send more details. Thanks!

Hey Mr. Tropicana,

i could help, where do you live and what are your terms of payments and requirements ?

Please contact if interested,

Thank you.....................hd375c

hi incase you Are looking for a cook who can help you to shop and prepare good and healthy food for whole day, two, three... or even whole week, please inbox me,I will make sure after cooking your kitchen to be clean.
About me I am 25 years old,I have a big passion about cooking,shop,preparing the food,I can hang around all day in the supermarket :)
I can cook many kind of cuisine Thai food,vietnamese food,western food,India food,from noodles to rice,pasta,curry,grill,salad...I watch everyday youtube Chanel of cooking to challenge myself cook different kind of cuisines and I really have fun doing it
I am anti unhealthy cooking way using too many Asian spices which bad for health,I use most just salt very less oil or even don't use oil at all,I avoid eating meat only seafood and fish in.my daily meal however I cook tasty many kind of meats :)
I am very clean and tidy person also very fast
Today I spent total 5 hours including shop for ingredient,prepare and cook for whole week total 6 dishes for a very nice client from Canada,the menu was :
-Meatloaf
-Pad Thai
-Thai green curry No spicy at all
-Chicken smoked green tea+rice+ginger after baked in oven
-Mixed of healthy green salad
-Naan
Let me handle all the taking time works that you don't have to shop and prepare the food,what you need is just take your time enjoy the food that prepared tasty
I can speak and communicate fluently English,Thai,Vietnamese just my writing is not very good
Looking forward to be your home cook
Thanks for reading my post
I am living in Dist 2
I am a cook and shop only,not a maid :)
Patty
my whats app is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@ pattyle > This thread is from last year and the offer is no more available.

I invite you to offer your services in the Home help job vacancies in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy stress-free travel to Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City