Looking for friends and accommodation near Esade Barcelona

Hi all,

Myself taranbir singh, came to usa in 2008 for master studies and currently working as quality analyst in Michigan. Recently got admitted to esade Spain, in mres program, will be joining in September looking to make new friends. I did my studies in California , learned little Spanish and loved the experience , looking forward to learn the language as well as experience the local cultures of Barcelona

In my daya to day routine , I work from 9-5 and then work out in evenings , big fan of cooking , also learn to play indian classical raags tunes on harmonium in free time.

Trying to prepare myself to run in marathons. So far have not participated still in preparation stage, also in future would be excited to do some water sports and sky diving stuff . Pretty calm guy.

Try not to take too much tension in life . Also I'll be needing accommodation in Spain Barcelona area near esade in September would be glad to know about those that way I can make new friends:)

Hello Taranbir singh and welcome to

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Barcelona forum for better interactions.

Concerning your accommodation hunt, I invite you to drop an advert of your search in the Housing in Barcelona section of the site.

This might prove helpful!

Wish you all the best :top:

Questions and answers about Barcelona

Ask your question
moving to barcelona
Looking for a local 'man-on-the-ground' in BCN
By Rubio00
South African looking for SA food in BCN
By Michaelsk
Anyone know a piano teacher?
By JPope

Expatriate health insurance in Barcelona

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Barcelona

Moving to Barcelona

Find tips from professionals about moving to Barcelona

Travel insurance in Barcelona

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Barcelona

Flights to Barcelona

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Barcelona