Which field should i choose?

HELLO EVERYONE.........myself nishad i m a student from INDIA going to come to NZ next year for graduation in BIT(bachelors in information technology) after 12th ......pls help me whether is IT subject good for getting JOBS in NZ means are there enough JOBS available and are there enough IT companies or should i choose another subjects like electronics&telecommunication or electrical engineering so that this subjects may be having good demand for JOBS in NZ and which is the top demanding technical JOB present time in NZ I m going to AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY i had a option of australia and UK but NZ stands much better than other two country parents are not allowing to australia due the previous incidents take place on indian students and UK is very costly i m also not interested in UK.......pls guide me?

Welcome to the forum NISHAD FULMALI :)

I think it will entirely depend on you!!! How can you let someone else choose a study field for you - If you have a passion for I.T., I will suggest you to pursue your studies in that field. :)

Please check this link for information concerning the job market in New Zealand. It might help you in making a choice.

Regards!

the link was very helpul thanks...........but can u pls tell me that after doing graduation in (BIT) from AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY the degree is internationally recognised and how much demand it has in market?

AUT is like de facto standard of world class education in NZ, so just go ahead..

Sadly AUT is only ranked at number 31 in the oceana university rankings and 752 in the world ratings. 

I suggest you do a lot of research first Nishad on culture, cost of living, etc in all three countries of your choice before making a final decision.

Attacks happen to indian students in this country too.  Do not be fooled into thinking it is always safer here.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

i want to go to NZ only i m having many friends there and the rest two countries are much developed but don,t want to go just  tell me whether i should go with IT or any other technical engineering field which one have more scope for companies in NZ??

I am not in that field of work Nishad so cannot advise you.

All I can say is that life is short and you should choose whichever one you enjoy the most.

in INDIA its only (electrical,mehanical and civil) most students prefer about 60 to 70% students in INDIA choose this fields  ..........u must be having a rough idea abt the subjects which students in NZ prefer the most according to the scope ?