1 year visa now available

I spoke with an agent and was quoted about $700 for a 1 year tourist visa. This is credible because I got a 3 month VOA from this same company without any issues in the past.

700 smackeroonies for a visa? Good luck with that!

if it's 1 year multiple then it might be worth it (I said might), however if it's single then it's cheaper just to renew 3 times.

Hi, I am UK citizen and was wondering if I could also get a 1 year tourist visa. If yes, do you know where I could apply for this type of visa.

Thank you

Gary Wheeler

Kytain wrote:

Hi, I am UK citizen and was wondering if I could also get a 1 year tourist visa. If yes, do you know where I could apply for this type of visa.

Thank you

Gary Wheeler

One year visa is available now. As my friend do through service as $650.

Woooo Hoodoo $650 roll up, roll up, roll up.

Go easy, Matt.

..he's (already!) saved fifty bucks!   Who knows what the future might hold..?   Equally (in)credible offers?

Be amazed!   Laugh!   Cry!       ..your choice...         :o:lol::sosad:

Hellen Thao Vy wrote:
Kytain wrote:

Thank you

Gary Wheeler

$650.00 bucks for an unreadable blue stamp that the agent swears that its good for a year. Look, look he says, its even signed by the new head of immigration:

//Nguyen D. Duck//

Rick

Legal fee for 6 months to 1 year multiple visa is USD135 (Decree 157/2015/TT-BTC). Other than that you are paying for service fee.

Tourist Visa cannot be granted longer than 3 months. In your case maybe the service company is applying for a Business visa for you, which can be maximum 12 months.

Anyway service companies can do many thing that we thought impossible, just contact them and let them know your request.

Budman1 wrote:
Hellen Thao Vy wrote:
Kytain wrote:

Thank you

Gary Wheeler

$650.00 bucks for an unreadable blue stamp that the agent swears that its good for a year. Look, look he says, its even signed by the new head of immigration:

//Nguyen D. Duck//

Rick

Dear Mr. Budman,

Upon reading your response I guffawed and had an iced coffee / keyboard interface incident. I trust that the keyboard will dry out by tomorrow morning (I'm now using a laptop).

Matt

VanKhanh Ho wrote:

Legal fee for 6 months to 1 year multiple visa is USD135 (Decree 157/2015/TT-BTC). Other than that you are paying for service fee.

Tourist Visa cannot be granted longer than 3 months. In your case maybe the service company is applying for a Business visa for you, which can be maximum 12 months.

Anyway service companies can do many thing that we thought impossible, just contact them and let them know your request.

Here's the link VanKhan Ho is referring to:

http://thuvienphapluat.vn/van-ban/Thue- … 93645.aspx

My response above was for many reasons. The number one is that the OP was looking for a 1 year tourist visa which of course their is no such thing. The other is the ridicules amount mentioned even for a 1 year business visa. Plus a few more that have to do with my fondness of visa sellers (NOT).
Rick