What to drive ?

I was wondering if anyone had any idea about what is legal to drive on the roads in the Philippines they say that just about anything is legal as in motor scooter 4 wheeler etc. any info will help thanks !

"Motor Vehicle" shall mean any vehicle propelled by any power other than muscular power using the public highways, but excepting road rollers, trolley cars, street-sweepers, sprinklers, lawn mowers, bulldozers, graders, fork-lifts, amphibian trucks, and cranes if not used on public highways, vehicles which run only on rails or tracks, and tractors, trailers and traction engines of all kinds used exclusively for agricultural purposes.Passenger automobiles" shall mean all pneumatic-tire vehicles of types similar to those usually known under the following terms: touring car, command car, speedster, sports car, roadster, jeep, cycle, car (except motor wheel and similar small outfits which are classified with motorcycles), coupe, landaulet, closed car, limousine, cabriolet, and sedan.

Motor vehicles with changed or rebuilt bodies, such as jeepneys, jitneys, or station wagons, using a chassis of the usual pneumatic-tire passenger automobile type, shall also be classified as passenger automobile, if their net allowable carrying capacity, as determined by the Commissioner of Land Transportation, does not exceed nine passengers and if they are not used primarily for carrying freight or merchandise.

i recently both a racal trike (maya 150) and as we live very provincial it is ideaal to do shoping ,go fishing and transport frends and familie we are quit happywith it haha.
as far on wat is alowed ;i think itis better toask wath is not alowed ,the answer wil be much shorter i think hahaha

greets Dirk

Thanks i was debating about shipping my can am comander over there where i live now you can drive them on the street

Ok what can't you drive on the streets snd highways thanks again