Relocating

Hello All,

My husband and I are planing on relocating to Georgia possibly, I do however have lots of questions running through my mind, especially about my two dogs, who happen to be Pit bulls, In terms of pet service, what is it like for pet dogs living in Georgia ?

Another question I have, instead of renting, we are planing on buying a home, i know cost ranges differ , but a rough approximate for an ordinary home ?

Last but not least, considering my pets, what is the best location ? I am also a professional dog walker, so if I decide to continue my profession in Georgia, is it a good idea or bad ?

Hello there.

The pet services here im not gonna lie - they basically don't exist at all. Yes, there are some pet doctors for basic needs but thats it. About the house - it differs wildy, especially in the capital. You might find something for 30 000 dollars for example or might not be able even for 100 000 dollars in some cases.

The best location I would still recommend is Tbilisi, the capital. Outside Tbilisi country is not developed, the cities are only called cities here because basically they are big villages