Wanna have fun and meet interesting people? Come to our club!

Are you newly arrived to Azerbaijan and you know nobody to out with and nowhere to go to? Or you live here for ages and everything is already boring?

Our AF English Conversation Club is for you!

This club was organized by me and my friends. But in contrast to the others it is just a place, where you can relax, discuss interesting topics, play games, drink tea with sweets, meet new people and have fun.

Learning English is not our main goal. Having fun and meeting new interesting people is more important.

So, if you are interested just come and join us!

Every Sunday, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., at a café "Cinemaclub" in 72, Azadliq ave., (near to “Druzhba” cinema)

P. S. For the detailed information vizit our page on Facebook.

may I know can we consider this a conversation club or just a  club

As I can understand your post you want to know where our event takes place.

We rent a room in the Cinema club for a couple of hours every Sunday to gather together, discuss interesting topics, play games and all this in English.

I think, we can call it a kind of conversation club))

Well,I wanna improve my English that's why for me interesting your conversation club and so how I can join to u

mideya wrote:

Well,I wanna improve my English that's why for me interesting your conversation club and so how I can join to u

Write me to [email protected]

I tried. type. email. incorrect

Thanks

mhr wrote:

I tried. type. email. incorrect

Thanks

Excuse me, this is my acting email.

Sent. on. email. you. Is. arrived. talk. Arab. to respond, thanks

Fidan R.

Ahlin. yazmışdır. Sen. haqqında. Club. keçirildi. E-mail, hələ. m başlama. cavab. Traveler. üçün. Bakı. Thanks

Fidan,

How can I find your FB page?

Hi Fidan R,
You should post this advert in the Azerbaijan classifieds under community section -Events. Thank you.
--------------------------------

@ mhr - Can you please post in English in this English forum. Thank you.

I'm waiting reply to Attoul inhibitor Perhaps the best thanks

Fidan

Fidan
Let me inquire place club where the exact place

Sorry, can't get you ))

Leih apologize sister got me wrong Leih Sorry can not know the club

Islmo Fidan
Club meeting to connect between loved ones and all the man says his talk Ialit met with you even know the culture of Azerbaijan, near to the meeting

Fidan R
Good morning

Sunday's meet faithful friend. to speak. female and male

Both put, the debate. Anything useful. Among them - with all joy and happiness

Rvidan
News interrupted for a long time I hope the best inhibitor

is there a participation fee? if yes how much does it cost to participate?

lnrh43 wrote:

is there a participation fee? if yes how much does it cost to participate?

Unfortunately we do not have events at the moment at all.

Do you plan to have such kind of events in future?

Hi guys, i will be moving to Baku within 2-3 weeks.
As i do not know nobody there, i would like to join your group if there will be any future acts.

Hope to see you :))

ahmeterdem wrote:

Hi guys, i will be moving to Baku within 2-3 weeks.
As i do not know nobody there, i would like to join your group if there will be any future acts.

Hope to see you :))

Maybe me too soon :)

Are this conversation club is open or not...??!

ANY FURTHER IMFO ON THIS CLUB-ARRIVING THIS FRIDAY 27TH

WHERE DO THE MAJORITY OF EXPATS HANG OUT

I AM BRITISH AND MEET AND GREET WITH MANY NATIONALS FROM AROUND THE WORLD AS LONG AS YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH (with a scouse accent)

many thanks

neil

Hi Neil, could you please lower Caps Lock when you write on the forum to facilitate the reading?

Thanks,
Harmonie.;)

Hello i am from Azerbaijan and i live in Baku.Where are you from??Hmm maybe Nigeria?WEll i am 21 years old 178 tall name Vusal. i would like to have new friends and hope we can be friends and know each other well?If you reply to me then i will be happy thanks:) write to my email [email protected]

Please why do you say hmmm,may be Nigeria,can you explain it for me

hello to everyone from Azerbaijan and reside there how u all doing hope good? my name is kingsley by name from Nigeria, and I'm here to meet those who could flow in English language because in my search I discover that many Azerbaijan doesn't speak English, honestly I need help here on my traveling to Azerbaijan would like to know the easiest ways to get there and my interest is to work and further my education thanks pls if u can be of help I will be glad, and here is my contact.  kolica2011@ gmail.com or Facebook kc Iloka or skype kc.Iloka1 pls kindly contact me or u text me yours

Hi All,
I am from Pakistan & coming in Baku in end of May, Can I join your club? Because me & my friend are new in Baku,,,Guys we want to met you.. Please write me on:- razaajafri(at)hotmail.com