Looking for good place to travel in Philippines

Hi there , Im Looking for good Place to visit in Philippines, i been quite away for long time in my own mother land. I so i want to check it out what is the coolest place and relaxing to visit in manila or other provinces:) with affordable budget.

Thank you Best regards,
cyrells :)

ahahah ,,, you know your country is a big big big peace of cool land to visit ,,, it will need many years to see all the cool places  :D

gretaline wrote:

Hi there , Im Looking for good Place to visit in Philippines, i been quite away for long time in my own mother land. I so i want to check it out what is the coolest place and relaxing to visit in manila or other provinces:) with affordable budget.

Thank you Best regards,

Agree with Luc

What sort of things do you like to do?  Beach, Cities, Nightclubs, Galleries, Mountains?

LUC TINEYRE Yesterday 18:38:46
ahahah ,,, you know your country is a big big big peace of cool land to visit ,,, it will need many years to see all the cool places  :D

yeah i know,, i rather go to visit place more peaceful :)

pej1111 Yesterday 20:21:31
Agree with Luc

What sort of things do you like to do?  Beach, Cities, Nightclubs, Galleries, Mountains?

I'd like to visit some Beaches,,, i live in city i knohw some place in there,,, i like more unique places to  visit  :)

Have you looked into Malapscua Island, Santa Fe, Central Visayas.

I have not being there but it looks pretty nice.

PS Don't tell any one else about it LOL

pej1111 wrote:

Have you looked into Malapscua Island, Santa Fe, Central Visayas.

I have not being there but it looks pretty nice.

I never hear that place, i need to check this out once i got in manila :)

pej1111 wrote:

PS Don't tell any one else about it LOL

lol :) if this is cool ,  people need to check it our thou :)

Hi gretaline,

Maybe you might want to check out provinces near Manila like Laguna, Batangas or Quezon. I think the kind of trip or experience that you want to have will determine the place where you will be going.

Regards,
Maro

If you Need cool air , if you are fed up the heat , and have pretty  money , go Baguio .

MaroBautista wrote:

Hi gretaline,

Maybe you might want to check out provinces near Manila like Laguna, Batangas or Quezon. I think the kind of trip or experience that you want to have will determine the place where you will be going.

Regards,
Maro

hi Maro, so those place like laguna , batangas or quezon, what kindl of landmark or tourist  destination i can go there ?

The buses and their destinations are fantastic!  Go to Cubao or Pasay and catch a bus anywhere.  The are so cheap and the deluxe buses are so comfy!

I particularly loved the bus to Naga and to La Union.  So cool!

gretaline wrote:

Thank you Best regards,

Every place here is an adventure. As for prices that depends on your currency exchange rate. I'm American so I get almost p47 for $1 dollar. That means I don't have to worry about hotel stays or travel.

As I stated before this whole country is one big tourist attraction. If you like mountains, they are simply a ride away. If you like beaches again you will always be within a ride away. If you want a small country town that is quiet and peaceful, walk a couple kilometers. There are river resorts and lake resorts nestled within this countries interior.

If you are price conscious that's OK to because every price given can be changed to lower it depends on your skill at haggling for lower than they are asking.

Enjoy your stay

gretaline wrote:
MaroBautista wrote:

Hi gretaline,

Regards,
Maro

hi Maro, so those place like laguna , batangas or quezon, what kindl of landmark or tourist  destination i can go there ?

Well, if you are into recreational activities there's this place, Caliraya Lake in Lumban, Laguna and there are also hot springs in Laguna. If you want a beach vacation lots of that in Batangas and Quezon. If you are adventurous and likes a hiking or trekking adventure, maybe you can try Mt. Makiling or Mt. Banahaw.

sirrobcentral wrote:
gretaline wrote:

Thank you Best regards,

Every place here is an adventure. As for prices that depends on your currency exchange rate. I'm American so I get almost p47 for $1 dollar. That means I don't have to worry about hotel stays or travel.

As I stated before this whole country is one big tourist attraction. If you like mountains, they are simply a ride away. If you like beaches again you will always be within a ride away. If you want a small country town that is quiet and peaceful, walk a couple kilometers. There are river resorts and lake resorts nestled within this countries interior.

If you are price conscious that's OK to because every price given can be changed to lower it depends on your skill at haggling for lower than they are asking.

Enjoy your stay

i dont get it-so it only costs 1$ to stay in a hotel?

greenetravel wrote:
sirrobcentral wrote:
gretaline wrote:

Thank you Best regards,

Enjoy your stay

i dont get it-so it only costs 1$ to stay in a hotel?

I think you misunderstood sir sirrobcentral's statement sir. I think he was referring to the exchange rate of the currency (US Dollar to Philippine Peso).

The average hotel stay in average sized town is p350. Manila p1000 and up, Makati p1500 and up...all with air.

So all are reasonably priced according to market.