Formalities/visa, documents for getting married

We never know what the future holds.
Life is too short. I'm sorry about your marriage life. It maybe didn't last but you can still be happy. Life must go on. Thank you and God bless you!

Good luck and God Bless you both!

Hi,
can you able to provide me the contact details of person / organisation to help register our marriage in manila. am Indian and my fiance in Filipino. our both family fully agree our marriage
tks

Are you looking to get a marriage licence or try to register an existing marriage which took place where?

We not yet married, we have plan to go Indian Embassy in Manila and register our marriage there, but i dont get bachelor certificate yet. we have to go Indian Embassy in Manila and process from there
please advice
tks

I think what you are calling a 'Bachelor Certificate' is a document  from your embassy entitled 'Legal Capacity to get Married'.    This document along with your birth certificate and passport are just some of the paperwork you must assemble to get a Marriage Licence.   To apply for the marriage license in the Philippines, both parties must go personally to the the local civil registrar of the city (Some  cities like Makati also require a residency document as well.   
Simply google  'how to get a marriage licence in the philippines"
Lots of info and advice for you...

noted and thanks

madhuss, just a little story
when I got married, 2015. I had to get Singleness certificate from Australian embassy,
she had to get one too, so we both are single at the time we get married, I need my passport and birth cert, she needs that too, bot of us, then you register in City hall what ever City you and her will be, you must be in a country more then 10 days, then the mayor will marry you, that simple, one of the easiest marriage you can ever have.

Noted & Thanks. i have an question
can i able to apply my singleness from Indian embassy in Philippine?
will they process from there? please assist me

Thank you

Yes I forgot to say Australian Embassy in Manila, you can do that too, just go to your own Embassy

Great, i thankful to you for give an idea. i will make a move forward and let you know once done marriage

Thank You Brother