Moving to Jeffreys Bay

hi there

I am a south african residing now in the UK, been here for 10 years...my family and I may have the opportunity to move to Jeffreys Bay through my work and i was wondering if anyone had any experience of living in Jeffreys Bay?

...what it's like now (been through many years ago!)..schools, crime, general lifestyle, social scene, things to do for families etc...am sure you know what I mean!

Would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
B
:)

Welcome to Expat.com, BarretM :)

Well I'm sure some of the active members will get back to you soon with some information :)

Have a nice weekend further
Arlette

Hi I have a friend who lives in Cape St Francis nearby returned from Poland. I am sure that he will be happy to assist you with the info you need. Can you email me at [email protected] and I can forward your details to him?
Thanks

thanks, I am really keen to know what the crime and schools are like really, I am from Southa Africa but have been living in the UK for the past 11 years. I am sure a lot has changed.

Hi barretm
I hope we can be of some help.
(moderated: no free ads please) I will hear from the lady that handles our companies medical aid if i can give her name and number to you for reference about Jeffreys bay.
From what i hear its very nice there. I know of a few people that stays there and drive into Port Elizabeth every day for work.
One is a sales manager from Old Mutual Ewen Meiring.
Will hear from him too.