Requirements to ph immigration to travel as tourist to maldives

Hi everyone!

Im having problems in my situation now.. I will soon travel to maldives as tourist as per advise of my employer or business visa because of the urgency of the job. But my problem is what will be the requirements that the Philippine immigration asked before i go?Show money?return ticket?

Thank You!

dionne29 wrote:

Im having problems in my situation now.. I will soon travel to maldives as tourist as per advise of my employer or business visa because of the urgency of the job. But my problem is what will be the requirements that the Philippine immigration asked before i go?Show money?return ticket?

Travel as Tourist for work on advise from employer for your job?

Immigration would throw a fit if they heard that, and all sorts of problems could be envisaged, especially in Maldives.

I doubt anyone could safely give real advice on this.

Would Maldives even let you in if they knew you were actually working ?

If your "reputable" employer gives a letter showing you have a job to return to, and a "preferably paid" holiday for the time, and you have a return ticket, with proof of accommodation already paid, and you have a credit card or sufficient money in overseas currency, and the holiday is not TOO long, then Philippines Immigration may let you out without too much problem.

If they think you are working, then they may be concerned about what happens at Maldives Immigration, and may delay you while checking.

Maybe you should slow down . It takes a couple of months when a company is arranging your necessary visas and work details . If you land at immigration and dont have some decent proof what you are up to , you are not going to be allowed on your flight , and you will lose your flight ticket money! You would need to have someone there with you ! They are very cautious anout letting young filipinas leave country because of drug mule possibilities or something similar negative . so please do your homework with the company and ensure its legit and make them help! my filipina got held up at airport so long she missed the flight and had to rebook  ( she did not have enough time)! Lost her ticket money on the first one! also get to airport real early when you do have your stuff in as best order as u can , because u are going to spend some Time , with Immagration .  Good luck.  Return ticket mandatory! , who will you be visiting in Maldives ? Make sure you have  a contact number of someone in Maldives that thhey can check , also money , credit card ... They ask for addresses and letter of invitation! Not easy!

Thank You so much for that Wibleton and ABCDiamond. My employer is assuring that he will provide the Hotel Accomodation and even the return ticket. He will also assist me as soon as I arrived Maldives.