New rules for medical in UAE

Hi everyone with the news about the supposed new rules that they will not include hepa b and c, tb as deportable disease in medical to get a residency in UAE anyone could share their thoughts  for example you were tested positive for Hepatitis B and was given a work ban, with this new rule, does this mean that the ban will be lifted if the banned person job is not one of the six specified professions.

I would really appreciate your reply becuase i have a friend who have the same situation.

Hi gerryanded,
There is already a post on Hepatitis B infection running in United Arab Emirates!
Maybe you could check it out and eventually post your questions there? This will allow to keep all useful information regarding this problem together.
Thanks
Arlette

hi guys,
been following this link for a while,any news abt the lifting on the ban for hepa b+ on new visa application? I am to be scheduled for a medical exam this week and im really stressed out thinking of what will be the outcome of my exam since im a carrier of this disease for quite a time now..pls. give me feedback on this.thanks and prayers for all of us.

Hello Anonephil,
You should have a look at the specific link on this problem where you'll get full information and follow-up.

hello by march i will be assigned in saudi arabia, i would like to ask if lifting the ban for hepa b reactive in uea is also applicable in saudi arabia? please help me guys thanks

Hi jesrille,

I guess you should ask on the KSA forum

I don't really like needles. Is the TB test for new visas to work in Abu Dhabi a chest xray or do you they give you a pin prick on your wrist?

savik