Looking to rent a room in Antalya!

I am a PhD student, and am looking to rent a room in Antalya for 6-9 months, whilst I continue my studies and enjoy the surroundings. All I need is Wi-Fi and a room! Any information would be greatly appreciated. Looking to move ASAP.

Hello hocky20

Welcome to Expat.com

So as to increase your chances to find an accommodation, I kindly suggest you to place an advert in our Housing in Antalya section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

HI there,

Well I recently moved here and did a lot of searching for accommodation so I might be able to help you. What's your budget? Which area would you prefer to live in?

I appreciate your help. Firstly, could you give me an approximate idea of how much it would cost to rent out a room, let's say, in a shared house or apartment? TL is fine. Also, what areas would you recommend?

Well from the research that I've done, its quite hard to find a shared room here. You can easily find a furnished 1+1 (that is a bedroom + living room) for around 700 TL without utility bills. Prices vary depending on the area, and quality of the place, google sahibinden, its a website that will help you a lot. I live in Sirinyali - Muratpasa, which is a bit east to the city center, I quite like it here, its quiet and close to supermarkets and the main street. Your choice of area really depends on you, do you want a place close to work/uni for example?

I hope this helps

Hi

Can you let me know where I can get an apartment for 700 TL and who to contact?

Thank you so much

Carolanne

Got a 4 room village apartment for 500TL.
Antalya/Serik  Belkis village Right next to aspendos theater.

Visit Airbnb website 👍🏻

Have you got
Pictures and how juice do you charge per month

Hi,

We have a free room actually almost in the center, closed to the old town, mean in walking distance, wi-fi is also available, ready to discuss the details with who may interest, DM please,

Best Regards