Self Storage Needed

Looking for storage for a motor bike / scooter and some personnel items.
I would need a secure place approx. 2 meters wide by 3 meters long by 2 or 3 meters high.
Ideal area would be around SM Mall San Lazaro,Manila.

Hi Dreal1,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Parking spaces for sale in the Philippines section. Hope this might help.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

P.S: Topic Closed.

David wrote:

Hi Dreal1,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Parking spaces for sale in the Philippines section. Hope this might help.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

P.S: Topic Closed.

Where would I find Parking spaces for sale on here?

@ Dreal1: Please use the following link to post your advert: https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/p … space.html:)

In Taguig Bicutan they have Storage units just can't remember the name maybe you can search it online.

missbillygoat993 wrote:

In Taguig Bicutan they have Storage units just can't remember the name maybe you can search it online.

Thank you ,I will try and find it online.
I am starting to think that setting up a self storage business in Manila would be a good idea maybe.
There seems to be very few here and yet in Canada they are all over the place and there all full.And not cheap to rent.

Dreal1 wrote:
missbillygoat993 wrote:

Thank you ,I will try and find it online.
I am starting to think that setting up a self storage business in Manila would be a good idea maybe.
There seems to be very few here and yet in Canada they are all over the place and there all full.And not cheap to rent.

Check the Manila yellow pages...I believe I have seen a few there in the past...

Go to sulit.com.ph and type in self storage.