Close

New members of the Grenada forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Grenada forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Grenada if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

I was born and raised in Guyana.I grew up in the hinterland.My mom inspired me to join the teaching profession. She was a dedicated teacher. Ive been teaching for almost ten years and have completed training at The Cyril Potter College of Education in 2012. While there, i've majored in English and minor Math. I'm currently working at North West Secondary in Region 1,teaching grades 10 and 11 English A. I don't know much about Grenada but a friend of mine told me that it's a wonderful place to work. From the little research that i did, i think i would be able to cope there. My main aim is to work to earn a decent salary to maintain my kids.

my  name  is  robin  Campbell  48  .love  bartending  27 years inbar.  do  other  jobs  in  slow  time.  all way on  the   move.  grenada  is  nice  and  quite

hi I am new very new  I am 74 yrs old a young 74 ha ha  I would like to meet some nice people as  I don't go out my husband does not like to meet and greet so I get very lonely I live in point salines

I hope to get some replys

Expatriate health insurance in Grenada

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Grenada

Moving to Grenada

Find tips from professionals about moving to Grenada

Travel insurance in Grenada

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Grenada

Flights to Grenada

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Grenada