Paid Job Agents In Norway ?

I have came across many job agencies in norway. I am just finished my master (engineering) and have very good experience also. Are there any paid agencies to find job ?? I have heard that there are agencies in US and UK who will find job by giving some amount of money. If you guys have some idea please favour me. I will be great.

Hey,

What are these agencies for? do you give them money to find you a job? Or you have to pay them?

I know some people have an agent to find them work, and then the agent takes a cut of the salary. I don't know anything else about such agencies though.

usually the ones in the US are free for the would-be employee and cost something for the would-be employer. If you have desirable skills, you will be "headhunted" by such agencies who want to place you with companies. I'm not sure those exist in Norway but there are job agencies like adecco here too.

Hi all, Ya I know the agencies like adecco,manpower and else.But they publish job and need to compete in the post.We require work permit and language also. So difficult to get job.
dmcart13, Can you explain a bit more on the answer. If you have contact of such person please inbox me.

Hey. I could not find the agency for paying for job search! I myself have sent my resume 800 pieces. I have not received a response.

Yes! Right! Agencies have - but work mainly offer for citizens Scandinavia.

Oh ! Ya I have also started applying in so many companies but have not received yet. What is your background ?

Hello,

I'm afraid I don't know any more details about this, other than I have spoken to people in the past who have worked through such agencies. It sounds to me like the sort of thing ECS is talking about. I don't know the names of any agencies like that though.