Is training for montessori teaching in usa recognised in south africa?

i was wondering if I could just ask you a few questions. I am in The USA right now so its hard for me to phone around and find out certain information from South Africa.  I was born and raised in Cape Town but I am living in the United States now as an Au pair.  I have decided to start studying in the usa because its a free opportunity for me and i would really like to go into the field of Montessori teaching, anyway, i registered for school and i start very soon, but i was doing some research and im curious to know if a Montessori degree from a Montessori teacher education training center in the USA will be recognized in cape town South Africa as i cant stay here for the rest of my life? i need to come back once i have completed studying. The school i will attend is called Montessori Teacher Education Center, I will do the courses in Early childhood development and when i graduate i will have a Early childhood teacher credential course.
I am just trying to get some sort of insight as I am really keen on studying.

Thanks everybody

I do not believe that the Montessori system is recognised in South Africa.  Any training you receive there may be seen as only a trade school diploma rather than accredited certification.