Pregnancy

My co-employee got pregnant but she's not married.what is the law of bahrain in cases like this?Is it okay or safe for her to tell her employer/sponsor about this?

Whether she tells your employer or not is her decision.  But she certainly should ensure she gets proper medical help and advise from a good doctor.

Best wishes.

Thanks for that.If she seeks medical help or prenatal check up are there documents needed like marriage certificate?

Doctors generally do not ask for marriage certificates. It will be good if she goes and gets herself looked after by proper professionals.

Thanks.She's afraid because she's thinking she might go to jail.

If possible she can go there with her partner.

Doctors in Bahrain normally do not ask for any marriage certificates.

Besides it is better to seek medical help early than not at all. 

Best wishes.

Yes that's true..but her partner is not here..i can't help her because im also new here so.i really don't have an idea

Just go ahead and see a doctor. Thats my advise. Do not stay away due to lack of documentation.

Thank you so much.You know a good OB Gyne doctor?

A detailed discussion on this was held recently. Please take a look at this link:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=329711

Message me if you need more information.  Good luck.

Thanks so much.We tried to call and ask how much would it cost her for a check up but the receptionist can't answer they hang up.wr need to know because she has no insurance..any idea?thanks..

The cost will depend on the hospital. Don't be afraid. Just "go" to the hospital and ask for help and assistance.

Yes, thanks brightonguy :)

Hi I have a friend who experienced the same. She was admitted in Al Hilal Hospital and cost her Bd1000 .  Another option is to give birth in her country and  pregnant women are allowed to travel up to 6 months.

Ur friend is married?

She made an arranged marriage before giving birth in order to get the  baby's documents. It's best also to inform her employer. Any decision can be discussed.