Moving to Norway in October

Hi there,

I am currently in planning mode for moving to Oslo in October.  I am moving with my partner who is originally from Asker, and has been living in London for 4 years.

I was wondering if any one might have advice for companies to contact with regards to getting a job, I work as a paralegal in London based law firm and have started to do some research into international companies base in Oslo.

I am having Norwegian lessons twice a week and plan to take my  Norskprøve 2 in September. My Norwegian is not too bad, and I am assuming it will improve once I am there.

If any one has any advice for locating jobs, companies or recruitment agencies based in Norway it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Hello,

I suppose you are familiar with the websites www.finn.no and www.nav.no. They have job listings. I think LinkedIn is also used quite a lot in Norway, so if you don't have a profile there it might help to make one. Won't do any harm at least. You might also consider looking at a recruitment site such as www.manpower.no.

Good luck,

David