Dental Care In The Philippines?

Dear Community.

I need a considerable amount of dental work done, how is the world of dental care in the Philippines? I don't need surgery, but Crowns, Veneers, possibly  Implants, and bridges, are all within the possible scope of my needs.

I have a couple of Expat friends that have had dental work done in Thailand and they seemed happy with the work, and the price.  I also "hear" that Singapore has top notch dental care too, I think also along with a top notch price to boot.

How goes things with those that have had dental work done in the Philippines?  Good? Bad? Ugly?

Are there any Expat's here who've had, dental work done in the Philippines; or know someone else who's had dental work done in the Philippines, who have had good experiences... Does anyone here have insight or advice; an Expat in need is an Expat indeed.

Ramblingroads wrote:

Dear Community.

I need a considerable amount of dental work done, how is the world of dental care in the Philippines? I don't need surgery, but Crowns, Veneers, possibly  Implants, and bridges, are all within the possible scope of my needs.

I have a couple of Expat friends that have had dental work done in Thailand and they seemed happy with the work, and the price.  I also "hear" that Singapore has top notch dental care too, I think also along with a top notch price to boot.

How goes things with those that have had dental work done in the Philippines?  Good? Bad? Ugly?

Are there any Expat's here who've had, dental work done in the Philippines; or know someone else who's had dental work done in the Philippines, who have had good experiences... Does anyone here have insight or advice; an Expat in need is an Expat indeed.

Hi,

I recommend you this one

http://www.britanniamedicalcenter.com/

This is very good one.

It's worth the money you'll pay for

Mayumi2013 wrote:
Ramblingroads wrote:

Dear Community.

Hi,

I recommend you this one

http://www.britanniamedicalcenter.com/

This is very good one.

It's worth the money you'll pay for

Mayumi2013,

Hello, thank you kindly.

I looked through the link you recommended, and it looks promising. I'll follow up more... and if I get work done there, I'll be sure and tell the community here.

thanks again, not much info about dental here.