Dental Clinic-Abu Dhabi

I just wanted to warn everyone about French Dental Clinic which is located in Al Karama, Abu Dhabi.
This is -I can easily say- the worst dental center I have ever been to!
I went there for a check up and cleaning. There are 3 receptionists as you go in, but they are all only sitting but doing nothing. Nobody gives you information on anything. You go up to the first floor which accommodates more receptionists. Unfortunately, no one knows what is going on and no one knows what the other person says to the patient.
The worst is the dentists I have seen. The one who was supposed to take care of me opened my mouth and looked and said this is consultation that I had to pay 30 dirhams for! No tools used to check anything. It took 10 secs. Anyone could have done it as no background knowledge is necessary.
Then they took me to 2-3 different rooms-I don't know why! Asked for my card many times-I do have a full-cover, took photocopies 4 times. Gave conflicting information. At the end, the dentist came and said they have no water in the building and I have to get an appointment for next week!!

I wasted 1 hour and some money. I was angry, tired and very upset due to the very unprofessional behavior. Very inefficient, rude attitude overall. Especially the dentist I have to say as she was an educated one or one would expect so.

This place is not a clinic, but a business only. They are not taking care of their patients, but only doing it to earn as much as they can and use you and your health to their advantage.

So Sad to know that you had this bad experience .. well, i can recommend for you so many clinics in Dubai .. One of them is Dr. Jaafar Clinic in Jumaira ( 04,3499433 ) you will never regret ..

Thank you so much:) I will be moving to Dubai soon, so it will be handy:)

Sorry to know that. I am a patient of this clinic for more than two years. It s s lovely clinic with a warm welcoming staff and highly professional doctors and professors I did major surgical and aesthetic treatments that made me feel better about myself and my life. I recommended this clinic to all my family and friends and they are so happy there.it is true they made me go from a room to another but only because each doctor has a speciality and the clinic is divided into departments. But at consultation all
of the doctors met to discuss my case and put a treatment plan and explain to me the procedures and send requests maybe you re talking about another clinic I am sure it s not the same clinic.
best
hussa k.