Looking for a room or flat in Bukit Bintang

Hi!

After 2 years in Saigon, Vietnam, I'm arriving end of next week for a new job in Kuala Lumpur.
I will be working on Jalan Sultan Ismail, just near Raja Chulan monorail. I'm looking for a room in a condo in this area or a flat.
If you know some people looking for roomates or some good agents, please feel free to contact me!
I would also be glad to meet some people for a drink to know more about KL!

Cheers,

Thomas

Welcome to Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia Truly Asia, Thomas !

If you love diving, Sipadan Island, Tioman Island and Perhentian Island is waiting for you. Enjoy and have a wonderful and beautiful memories living in Malaysia :)

Welcome on Expat-blog Thomas! Have you tried the Malaysia classifieds > accommodations section.

Good luck!

Thomas,

Another thing [ i m sure you are a season expat ], get from good and "reliable" agent and not simply from anyone. Or you go to "the apartment" and ask from the management office for further information. Many cases, they will be able to assist you.

All the best and good luck !

Hi tom,
try type angkasa impian 2 condominium in kl and google it.
or maybe you can try downtown condominium. google website helping so much.

Looking for new tenant to occupy my Service Apartment near KLCC twin tower (Malaysia) 5mins walk.

Buyer is also welcome.

Details: 600sqft, 1 bedroom, 1 bath and fully furnish cum VIP carpark right infront of Lobby entrance.

RM 2500 (Optional Prime Parking Lot RM 300)

Please contact Frankie Wong ([email protected])

Phone number +6012-302 1761

ACA-Interior-Renovation > could you please post in the classifieds ? Thanks