Questions about life in Thailand

Hi we are two french people (woman and man) and we would like to go in Thailand for three months (June to September) to discover an other country, an other culture, and change our life for a little time.
We would like to work, any jobs, perhaps in tourism (bars, restaurants...).

Can you help me to give us advice to prepare our project?
which papers to have? How to find a little job?

Any help is welcome.

thanks a lot

V & L

For westerners from the first world trying to find a short time job in Thailand may be very difficult.  Please check with the visa and work permit section on the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs website or the Thai Embassy website anywhere.
Legally you cannot work there without the work permit.  However you may be able to find a French tutoring job with some individual(s) for that short time if you are matched with those looking for such help.  On the other hand doing volunteering works may be easier. You may find accomodations such as room and board from some schools which are in need of native French speakers.  Other jobs in bars and restaurants are something that you have to work out with the owners somehow to make it legal.  I am a Thai married to an expat.  We Thai would love to have you come and visit our country. If you are interested in being a personal tutor, let me know and I will post that in a Thaiguru to help you find a match.  Good Luck