I live in Baku

Hello! Probably my subject has no meta at this forum, in advance I apologize if it so. But nevertheless I think will bear a grudge nobody if I offer the services to guests of our city. So, for those who endures difficulties with transport, acquaintance with the city and other inconveniences, I offer services of the driver, I will show sights of the city, hotels, restaurants, the entertaining centers and other, arrangement. Remarkably I know the city and regions. Payment on your discretion. If you endure any difficulties being here, is ready to help free of charge, for human "thanks". But only in free time from work. Honesty and punctuality I guarantee. English I know poorly, but I think to understand and to explain I will be able. I am glad to any guest of our city. Write in a subject, I with pleasure will answer you questions interesting you of Baku. I thank.

As the aboriginal of Baku is ready to answer many questions of guests regarding our city, customs, arrangements, the prices and services.

i wish to send my wife for study in your country,how can you assist me on admission application,i find it difficult to get the details on their website.Thank you

You information on firm interests to which you will arrive or about my help at a meeting you? If you any firm interests, I can inform on activity of this firm. Can you research of any field of activity in Baku interests?

she want to pursue post graduate study precisely masters in economics or any related course,if you can also get her information of a short course in occupational Health and Safety,it will be good as well.Thank you

Ok! In a short space of time I will give you full information on that as on stages to solve this process. And certainly contacts.

thanks,waiting then.you can mail me on [email protected]

http://www.edu.gov.az/view.php?lang=ru&menu=134

there is all that you need to know. I still in collection of information for you. I will write you the letter after a personal meeting with the employee of the Ministry of Education. I will shortly tell you that training on the master requires knowledge of the Azerbaijani language and existence of the document on knowledge of language.

ok,thank you

[Moderated: Off topic]

Hi please i want a business partner in baku, how can you get me a honest person...