Moderators

Looks like they get carried away on this forum too.....
What happened to my last post?  Asked a simple question and they give me this:
The link you followed is incorrect or outdated. We may have deleted this discussion for spam reasons.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
The Expat.com team

Thanks!

Hi GuidoBisogno,

I invite you to read our forum code of conduct, these lines in particular

ADVERTISING:

The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in the Italy Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.

A couple of lines from the message we initially moderated:

But first, read on to learn about this Sale Leaseback Condo Program.  This is a hands-free program designed to provide income to you, the condo owner

Come on, isn't that advertisement ?

Kind regards,

Julien

What is it about you guys that can't read?  I ASKED if anyone was aware of that place and could provide input?  Does that sound like a damn ad?  NO, it's a request on a forum for input on something that may be of interest to others - kinda what a forum is about....when those of you with censorship on the brain leave it alone.
I'm not advertising a damn thing, just looking for input.

well, you are located the US, and you post in Italy about condos for sale in Belize ? Isn't there something weird in your demand ?

And yes, it sounded as advertisement to us. Please reformulate your message and it should be fine.

I gave up on the Belize site as you removed a legitimate inquiry about real estate that I was hoping to get local feedback on.  Sort of what forums were designed for.....!
Then I came here and DID NOT post any ad for Belize.  Just wanted to know if the same censors were at work that don't read - just slash at will because they can and don't seem to know any better.  That's what's weird....
I see they are - so to hell with this site.  Need to interact with brighter people.