Looking for Nanny to start 25 Feb 2010 , Tianjin, China

Hi All.
I am Looking for Nanny to start 25 Feb 2010 , Tianjin, China.
I am hoping someone can help me.
I am moving to Tianjin on 24 Feb 2010. I have a 2 year old. I am in desperate neeed of a Nanny to start on 25 Feb. I am seperated so it's just the 2 of us. He is my world and I want to find him a kind and caring Nanny. I would love a live in, but I would be just as happy with an 8-5 Nanny. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction or perhaps knows of someone looking for work. I had a Nanny when we lived in the U.A.E., and once the baby was happy I was happy. I don't believe in woking them to the bone with house work as in fairness that's not their job. I will pay well. Many Thanks to all.

Hello, I just read your msg, do you still need a nanny? I am french and living in Tianjin part time. My girl friend is Chinese, and may find a good person for you. Not garanteed but can try if you still need. Kind regards, Frederic

I'm looking for a teaching job since china prefer native english speaker it's hard for me to find one. I consider working as nanny at least I'm still in touch with little kids.
if the position is still availble please email me : [email protected]