Is norway a good country for mechanical engineer .

hi i am vikas .
mechanical design engineer have 5 year exp . any one cam help about the norway is good country for mechanical engineer .

vikas
[email protected]

Hi vikas,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic on the Norway forum for better visibility.

Maybe you should tell us more about what you are looking for?

I wish you good luck.
All the best,
Christine

hi , Christen .i am looking job there.
mechanical design have 5 year exper.
can you help me about the job in norway ,,,,

Hello vikas, you're looking for a job in which sector?
I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Norway, it may be helpful.;)

Harmonie.

i want to do the job in norway. plz.. tell me how i can get the job in norway??????

Even for qualified professional EU citizens Norway has a lot of things going against it. The simplest factor is the cold. It's remarkably common for tax deduction to "go missing" after they've been deducted by Norwegian firms and the government fines and punishes the foreign workers, not the Norwegian firms. There is SO much that has to go right I would advise you to try elsewhere.

"In late March, another study, this one from KPMG, the international accounting and consulting firm, cast light on this paradox. It indicated that when disposable income was adjusted for cost of living, Scandinavians were the poorest people in Western Europe. Danes had the lowest adjusted income, Norwegians the second lowest, Swedes the third. Spain and Portugal, with two of Europe's least regulated economies, led the list.

Most recently, the Danish Ministry of Finance released a study comparing the income available for private consumption in 30 countries. Norway did somewhat better here than in the KPMG study, lagging behind most of Western Europe but at least beating out Ireland and Portugal." from nytimes.com/2005/04/17/weekinreview/17bawer.html?pagewanted=print&position=&_r=0