Looking at moving to Sydney from Abu Dhabi

Does anyone know of really good high schools withen the inner City limits of Sydney ,and what areas a the better to live in for Women with 2 daughters , So looking for somewhere safe.
Thanks ahead for any assistance
:thanks:

Hi There,

It really all depends on how much you have budgeted. Are you looking for Private / Catholic or State schools? I would suggest to have a look at the website independentschools.com. In regards to areas to live I am a littlie biased and would have to say North Sydney. It is safe and there are great ammentities including schools.

Loo forward to speaking with you soon.

Kind regards,

Alex

Hi Alex ,
Thank you for the information , I will start looking online at the Northern part of Sydney , Ive looked at some of the New subdivisions online and they look pretty good can you tell me are they a huge distance to central city? and is it common to have gridlocks during peak hours when commuting to the CBD,
I havnt really considered budget ,my main concern was to move into a safe area to raise my girls, My daughter currently goes to a Private Catholic school at the moment.I will look at the website you recommended also.

Thanks again for your advice.
Regards Sylvana

Hi Sylvana,

I actually live in Melbourne so am not too sure on the distance these estate are from the CBD. Best to look on realestate.com.au as it will provide maps and distances.

Kind regards,

Alex

Thanks for your help Alex,
I'l check it out.

have a great week

cheers :)