Housing in Azerbaijan

Hi,

our new housing in Azerbaijan section is now available.

You can now post all your housing offers and requests in this new section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with us, your feedback is appreciated ;)

Thanks,

Julien

[Moderated]

Hi ,

Im looking for information on apartments at the following places:

Wellington Heights
boulevard Palace
Bayholding? or somthing like that.

Would really appreciate it if anyone can point me in the direction for this information.

Many Thanks
P

Why my post has been deleted?

rent.I would like to see how they look like .How many bedrooms etc.

Dear Patricia,

Could you be more specific? How many rooms do you want. Only in the city center or close to the sea (beach)?

I am only interested in those 3 places......2 or 3 bedrooms . I am not too fussed about the sea or city center really . I am particular about the condition of the apartments and their surroundingd (i.e. child friendly etc)

@ J_N and PatriciaS: please post your housing offers and requests in the Housing in Azerbaijan section and not in the forum.

Thanks,

Francesca

it costs 500-600$ per month

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

hiii everyone :) anyone need help from Baku "? im Maori,but i live here...are here any maori people?

@Muhammad Douglas- you are a bit off topic. This thread is on our new housing section. You should start a new discussion on the Azerbaijan forum. Thank you.

(moderated: off topic + please post in the housing section)

Hello Ami Gallacher.

To avoid being off-topic, I invite you to start a new thread on the Azerbaijan forum with your questions for better visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: pls register in the Business Directory]